I am so thankful for the little lot that the Lord has blessed us with! I praise Him that we are able to grow things in our yard this year!
– He provided nearly everything we needed for free:
– A brother from the church finished chopping our tree down on his own accord
– A sister from the church happened to get the shipping containers off Craigslist and didn’t have a use for them
– The compost site had plenty of free mulch this year
– A sister from church started many extra plants we were able to get from her
Praying our harvest is plentiful and we can share with our friends and family 🙂
Do the very best with what the Lord’s given you!